4.21.2016

26 of my Favorite Things for my 26th Birthday

It has been a little while since I've written a post. So since today is my birthday I put together 26 of my most favorite things, just in case anyone wants to stop by with a gift. ;) Totally kidding....

I'm not a huge fan of my b-day anymore, especially because the number keeps on getting closer and closer to 30. I don't have any big plans, I'm just hanging out at home with my favorite little baby. Best birthday plans ever. 

1. I'm obsessed with candles. I have multiple in every room (out of the reach of tiny hands, of course). My absolute favorite scent is Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood

2. Framed pictures. If you know me, you know I cannot take enough pictures. I love decorating our home with memories, and what's better than a bunch of framed ones all over our walls?


3. Acrylic organizers. Is organizing considered a hobby? If so, it's my favorite one. And these organizers are both pretty, and functional. 

4. MUGS. The only dish that I prefer to be mismatched. It's way more fun to pick out a different one each morning. 


5. Mason jars. I can think of a million uses for them. The best are the blue tinted ones!

6. Tea is usually what fills up my mugs. Chai tea, to be specific. I love these k cups. 

7. Favorite meal? Pot roast, my momma's pot roast to be exact!

8. Boom Chicka Pop popcorn. So many flavors. All. So. Good.


9. Food steamer. It was originally purchased to make vegetables for Nolan's baby food. But, after I learned how easy it was to use, and how good the food turned out, I started using it to make a lot of our meals. I'm now always looking for new steamer meal recipes.


10. If I'm out and about without my chai tea, I always end up at Tim Horton's getting a small iced latte, with one sugar. 

11. Monthly subscription boxes. It's no secret that I'm in love with Birchbox, and I'd love to try out some others. I'm thinking about getting FabFitFun and Fabletics, as I have read good reviews on both.


12. Benefit they're real mascara. I have short, thin lashes and this has been the only mascara I've been able to find that really thickens and lengthens them. 

13. Dermablend concealer and foundation. If you need something covered, get this makeup!

14. Clip in hair extensions. Super easy, and currently super necessary with my post partum hair loss situation. 


15. Honest company products.  Everything I try I fall in love with. Currently obsessing over their shampoo, which makes my hair so soft! 


16. Fabulous bras by Victoria's Secret. I'm too embarrassed to admit how many I actually have.


17. Another VS favorite: The Everywhere legging. Makes you look skinnier, and feel skinnier.


18. Assets spanx. These are a post baby discovery, and in my opinion, totally necessary in anything form fitting now.  


19. Wristlets. Before mom life I would always have my purse with me. Now, it is so much easier to keep the basics in a little wristlet and throw it in the diaper bag. All time favorite is my Coach


20. Converse. Another thing that has changed with being a mom; my shoes. I used to always wear heels outside of work, now I love slipping on my converse to go anywhere. It's even better when I put Nolan in a matching pair. :)



21. Not that I currently need them as a SAHM, but when I am working I live in my Iguanamed scrubs. They are SO comfortable! 

22. Coupons. I love nothing more than a good deal. Send all unused coupons my way!

23. Gift wrap. I have a good sized collection of it under my bed. I really enjoy decorating gifts, color coordinating them, and probably making the box look better than the actual gift inside of it is. 


24. Tracer projector. So this is a fairly new purchase, but it is SO cool. I have soo many projects in mind for it. 


25. Orchids. Oh so pretty. 


26. My most favorite thing of all: My family and friends, of course. 

And I'm not just saying that so they'll bring me a gift.. ;)




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment