5.07.2016

Nolan's 9 Month Pictures

Last month we got Nolan's pictures taken, again. I actually had a hard time coming up with ideas for them, as I feel like we've done so many themes already! 

Since his daddy likes fishing so much we decided to put him in a little boat and embellish his shirt with things from Stevie's tackle box. I do wish we would of had a mini fishing pole too though.:( We also got some more with the dump truck, of course, and then a few in just some different outfits. 

Nolan definitely was not as cooperative as he was during his 6 month pics, but our photographer is awesome and got some adorable shots! 



Outfit and hat by Carter's.

 



Overalls are Oshkosh, hat from H&M.

My most FAVORITE picture from this session:


He always does that with his lips and it is so darn adorable.

 


Tie from 9 Month Bump. Jeans from H&M.



Outfit is Carter's, shoes are Sperrys, bowtie from 9 Month Bump



Outfit from H&M.

Ugh, my heart!... I sure do adore this little boy.

Photography by A&H Photography









6 comments on "Nolan's 9 Month Pictures"