1.20.2016

Half birthday dinner + 6 month photos

This weekend we had Nolan's half birthday dinner. It was so fun to decorate and make the desserts for the silly occasion. My family thought I was crazy, but I think everyone agreed that it's a cute idea. 

I bought a birthday banner and a pin the tail on the donkey game and cut them both in half. We had half a cake, half cupcakes, and half cookies. I got mini balloons and tried to have them only fly half way. I almost bought a piñata and cut that in half too, but instead I found the cutest mini one at Target. He's so cute that I couldn't let him get hit with a stick, I think I'm gonna keep him forever.

 We had a few crock pot meals for dinner since its winter, but if it was summer you better believe I would of had half hamburgers and hot dogs!


 

Nolan of course couldn't have any cake, but I did put his dinner in a cupcake liner. 

It was a great night with family, and Nolan loved all of the attention.

We also got back his 6 month pictures this weekend! I was super excited to see them all because he did so good at the shoot. He was happy the entire time, smiling and laughing like he knew he was supposed to. I swear he should be a baby model, but I'm sure every mom says that.

My mom gave me a bunch of old toy trucks for Nolan to play with when he is bigger. One is the cutest vintage looking one that I couldn't wait to get him in for his newborn pictures. I loved it so much that I decided to get a picture of him with it for his 3,6,9, and 12 month pictures as well. He can no longer fit in it because he's a chunk, but he held onto it for every picture and oh my gosh are they cute! 





I also got a few with an adorable fedora and glasses. Suspenders and skinny jeans are from H&M.




Half birthday props from here.





Ugh, my heart melts every time I look at them. It was hard to pick which ones to post! I'm already planning his 9 month pics. I'm thinking he will be standing up by then. Oh boy, can my little man just stay this little please?

Photography by A&H Photography







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment