3.25.2016

Another Diaper Deal

Hurry to Target for another great deal on diapers! Today is the last day!

For every $150 spent in the baby department you will receive a $25 gift card, as well as a $10 gift card for every two boxes of diapers bought.

I got SIX boxes of diapers and a pack of wipes for under $132! AND, a basket, outdoor baby swing, and a pool float for FREE!
(Retail for it all= $226)


Here's a breakdown of how I took advantage of this deal:

I bought three boxes of Huggies, two boxes of Pampers, one box of Luvs, and one small pack of Pampers wipes. The total came out to 151.91.

First, I had them scan my phone for the $25 gift card deal (text SAVE to 827438). Then, I used three $3 off Huggies coupons (they were attached to each Huggies box), two $3 off Pampers coupons (coupons.com), one $1.50 off Luvs coupon (coupons.com), and one $0.25 off Pampers wipes coupon (coupons.com). You will automatically receive a $10 gift card for each two boxes of diapers scanned. 

I used my Target Redcard to pay, which took off another 5%. Bringing my total to $136.96 after tax, and received $55 in gift cards. PLUS a catalina coupon printed for $7 off my next purchase (of anything). You will receive that with purchase of three boxes of Huggies, or a $5 one with purchase of two boxes of Huggies. THEN, I used an ibotta rebate for $5 back for the Luvs. Bringing the total down again to 131.96!

I used my gift cards and catalina to buy a big basket, outdoor swing, and pool float for Nolan's Easter basket! 

If I would of thought about it at the time, I would of used the gift cards and did the diaper deal all over again. Paying only $75 out of pocket for six more boxes of diapers, and receiving all of the gift cards and catalina again. Then using those ones to still purchase the Easter basket stuff for free. 

If you need to stock up on diapers you have got to do this deal!

FYI:
  • Make sure to have the cashier scan the $25 gift card offer before the other coupons.
  • Pampers Cruisers are not included in the $10 gift card offer. 
  • You can only use four like coupons. 
  • If you still haven't used the honest company coupon in the mobile offers, use it now for an extra $4 off. 


Thank you Target!... Little man is good on diapers for a while. Now, time for me to finish fillin up that big ol' Easter basket. :)





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment