3.14.2016

Mama & Mr. Style: St Patrick's Day


It's warming up here in Michigan! I am beyond excited to put away the winter coats and bring out the spring jackets. And by bring them out, I mean go shopping for new ones. I found the cutest almost matching jackets ever this week. Because, well, there's nothing cuter than matching your little mini... even if that mini is a Mr. 

I'm favoring green lately, which is perfect since St. Patty's day is this week! Rather than buying stuff with four leaf clovers and luck related sayings, I prefer to just get the stuff that we can wear again and again. 

Here are some of my favorite springy green picks for matching your mini.

The moccs in the picture are Freshly Picked, but I bought some much cheaper ones here that are just as cute. Nolan is rocking them today, along with this adorable Old Navy hat that I'm in love with. 


I tried to get him to smile, but instead I got the you're crazy look.


And soon after that, the hat was off and he was rolling away from me.


He's getting so mobile! It's going to be a fun spring/summer with this little babe. :)

Happy almost St Patrick's Day!









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment