3.06.2016

Diaper Deals

I got a pretty good deal on diapers and wipes today and wanted to share. Just in case anyone likes couponing as much as I do, and wants to get the deal as well. :)


4 boxes of diapers and 1 box of wipes for $52.82 from Target.

At Target you can use a cartwheel (an app) deal, store coupon, and manufacturer coupon together. Plus they have a gift card offer out right now: $20 GC with the purchase of three boxes of diapers (Pampers, Huggies, Up&Up and Honest Company brands). 

For my first transaction I bought the two boxes of Honest Diapers (my favorite brand), and the box of Huggies. My Target redcard (it's a debit card) took off 5%, then I used cartwheel for 5% off of the Huggies. I had a Target coupon that they sent me in the mail for $10 off of $50 worth of diapers/wipes. Also, I used the $10 off of 2 boxes of Honest Diapers that I got from target mobile coupons (text BABY4 to 827438 to receive them). Last I used a $2 manufacturer coupon off of the Huggies. Bringing my total to 49.77, and received the $20 gift card.

For the second transaction I bought the wipes and Luvs diapers (I'm not a huge fan of Luvs, but I couldn't pass up the deal). My Target redcard took 5% off again. Then another cartwheel offer for 10% off of the Luvs, as well as a $0.75 off manufacturer coupon. Then another manufacturer coupon for $2 off of the wipes. I used my $20 gift card to pay for them. After that, my total was $8.05. 

Then... I used an Ibotta app rebate (if you don't have it, get it!..it's so easy to use) for $5 back for the Luvs diapers. Bringing the total down to $52.82. Yay! 
1 comment on "Diaper Deals"