3.27.2016

Nolan's Easter Pictures

It's 10am on Easter morning and my baby boy is still sleeping! So while I anxiously wait for him to wake up and see his Easter basket, I'll share some photos. :)

Like I said in this post, we had some pictures taken with a real bunny. Nolan was super attached to me that day and cried as soon as I sat him down by the props. Until the photographer brought the bunny out, then he was perfectly fine! 

The bunny was the cutest thing ever. He was so soft and cuddly. I wanted to keep him. Nolan did too. He kept pulling his ears and grabbing him. I had to pull his hands away every few seconds. Poor bunny, he was a trooper. 

 







I think we may have to have a bunny at every photoshoot! 
And, not try putting him in a box...



That adorable little man outfit is from Dillards, and the hat Target. I bought another outfit like that for him to wear today, and I haven't decided which one I think is cuter yet! Babies are so fun to dress up, they look cute in anything. :)

Happy Easter everyone! 

Photography by Captured Moments by Robin









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment